ENVIRONMENTAL & SUSTAINABLE
PROTO HOLOGRAM CANADA focuses on connecting consumers with brands through truly unique and meaningful experiences. Unique to PROTO HOLOGRAM CANADA, our environmental approach aims to incorporate our founder’s values of mutual respect and honesty. We believe in being leaders in the Marketing industry and will demonstrate this to our customers and their customers, the highest level of regard for sustainability and responsible environmental practices.
In fulfilling this goal, we pledge to continuously improve and protect the environment by minimizing adverse effects.
HEALTH & SAFETY
PROTO HOLOGRAM CANADA ensures safety and supports a safe work environment for everyone – our customers, the communities and public we serve, and ourselves.
We are committed to continuously improving our Health & Safety Program beyond regulatory standards, and each employee is accountable for injury prevention through the application of company and regulatory safety principles and practices.
SAFETY IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY – EVERY DAY
As a responsible business, we have an obligation to protect all employees and the public engaged in our activities from personal injury and health hazards, and in cooperation with other industry leaders, we promote best practices for improving safety performance.
OUR SAFETY MISSION STATEMENT & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
1. The personal safety and health of each employee of PROTO HOLOGRAM CANADA are of primary importance.
2. The company is committed to a strong safety program that protects its staff, its property, the public, and the environment from accidents or incidents.
3. Employees at every level, including management, are responsible and accountable for the company’s overall safety initiatives. Complete and active participation by everyone, every day, in every job is necessary for the safety of all workers.
4. Management supports participation in the program by all employees and provides proper equipment, training, and procedures. Employees are responsible for the following procedures, working safely, and, whenever possible, improving measures.
5. An injury and accident-free workplace is our goal. Through continuous safety and loss control effort, this can be accomplished.
If you have questions or concerns regarding PROTO HOLOGRAM CANADA Health & Safety Policy or Environmental Sustainability, please contact MARY GIORDANO (Our designated Health & Safety Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.